Coronavirus for HROs

Convicted Driver Insurance
I have contacted the DVLA hopefully I will hear something soon. I will let you all know

If sent 2 forms and 2 postal orders one back in March that they didn’t receive but got told by someone in the Dvla that it was there and pending my license was due back on the 16th of last month still not had a message or a letter from Dvla or an email I’m hro as well I had a 40 month ban done all the complaints no reply I’ve rang them being told different things every time I ring can anyone help with advice

In regards to people sending their application off to Lee Jones (as I have done 11 days ago with no reply as of yet) how long should I wait before I chase it up again?

Well as of today the £90 fee from my bank account was taken from DVLA so I assume they have processed my application - hopefully I will hear from them very soon! And yes, hoping that DVLA are back to full capacity soon!

They still have staff curtisy and arrogance problems though.
‘Tis is true, I’ve seen that they are still pushing the ‘it will take longer as we have less staff because of social distancing’ message on Twitter this morning. Once this is over they really need to investigate WHY they have been allowed to hold hundreds of thousands of people’s licences and lives!

‘Tis is true, I’ve seen that they are still pushing the ‘it will take longer as we have less staff because of social distancing’ message on Twitter this morning. Once this is over they really need to investigate WHY they have been allowed to hold hundreds of thousands of people’s licences and lives!
Not to mention their money and in some cases they even have peoples passports.

Hi everyone thank you for everything. I had my medical on Saturday with Dr Mackean in liverpool, very nice man definitely recommend him. Does anyone know how long it will take for me to receive my licence, results?

Well as of today the £90 fee from my bank account was taken from DVLA so I assume they have processed my application - hopefully I will hear from them very soon! And yes, hoping that DVLA are back to full capacity soon!
When did you send your payment to them? My cheque was dated 14th May and still not cashed. Phoning them just gets the response of '...you'll have to wait..."

Hi when did you send it to them

I sent mine on the 1st May .
They told me the other day that they are atleast 2 months behind and are processing applications from may 6th in order.
Since i was lied to and told i wasnt allowed to send my application when i first called them in May i sent it anyway signed for, in the beginning of june ,apparantly its not even showing on the system yet.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off