Convicted as drink driver. Is my name will appear in my local newspaper?

Convicted Driver Insurance
Mine didn’t.
But then I live in a big city with a high crime rate so my story pales compared to others.
The court i attended is massive with lots of seperate small magistrate court rooms inside. The only person in the public gallery was my mum.

Think it depends on the local rag, if they tend to run story's about drink drivers then the is a chance...plus may depend on if the were any agrivating circumstances to make the story more juicier.

no aggravating factors in mine, just a sad middle aged idiot who got behind a wheel after drinking.
I did notice the reporter in the court room though, she looked bored and it took a further 2/3 weeks to hit the papers so i think they were probably waiting for a slow news day in the city : - /

There were no reporters or viewers at my hearing but I still managed to make the papers, so I guess they just get a court listing. I think it's just pot luck and bad luck lol

Back when I got caught, mine was under a few names in the courts section of the local paper, but it was there for that week and probably into cat litter trays the next, if anyone was to read it back then, they didnt know of me. How many tiny stories from the paper can you remember from years ago?, let alone remembering a single name.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off