Confused!!.

Convicted Driver Insurance

Clarke78

I got caught drunk driving, breathalysers failed and in the police station so bloods were taken. I know I was over the limit and admitted to drinking. However what I don’t understand is I was released upon investigation obviously awaiting bloods. So when I do eventually get charged and have to go court does the court start the conviction from the date you was caught drunk driving or when they eventually charge me!. Help would be appreciated in this as it could take up to 6 months for them to charge me and I just want it out the way.

I got caught drunk driving, breathalysers failed and in the police station so bloods were taken. I know I was over the limit and admitted to drinking. However what I don’t understand is I was released upon investigation obviously awaiting bloods. So when I do eventually get charged and have to go court does the court start the conviction from the date you was caught drunk driving or when they eventually charge me!. Help would be appreciated in this as it could take up to 6 months for them to charge me and I just want it out the way.
The day you appear in court if you get banned until then you are free to drive. Innocent until proven guilty remember.

Agree with topchippyles, the anxiety over a result for the blood sample will be hanging over you for quite a while, you will just have to try to carry on as normal for the next few months……

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off