Completed course awaiting DVLA.

Convicted Driver Insurance

supernova48

Just a quick one really, I completed the drink driver course about 3 weeks ago now, I have received the confirmation certificate which was also forwarded to the court. Just wondering if anyone has any idea of how long the DVLA usually take to update their records as they still have me disqualified for the original 17 month ban instead of 13 months for completing the course.

Thanks.

I don’t know, but I was curious on Sunday night and found that the reduction was applied. I completed the course in December

My certificate was never received from the courts so I had to chase it up with course provider and DVLA...both were helpful un like the courts !! Keep checking with DVLA and if reduction doesn't show after 4 months then start chasing it up.

Just a quick one really, I completed the drink driver course about 3 weeks ago now, I have received the confirmation certificate which was also forwarded to the court. Just wondering if anyone has any idea of how long the DVLA usually take to update their records as they still have me disqualified for the original 17 month ban instead of 13 months for completing the course.

Thanks.

I’m exactly Similar to you.
Passed and got certificate and they also forwarded to Court.
I am checking dvla and still I got my 17 months ban.
Any idea?

I’m exactly Similar to you.
Passed and got certificate and they also forwarded to Court.
I am checking dvla and still I got my 17 months ban.
Any idea?

I checked earlier and they have indeed updated it. I got a confirmation email of my completion on 8 March, so in total it took about a month. I guess I was a little impatient

I also had a change of address during so I wrote a letter to DVLA with the new address and enclosed a copy of my certificate so not sure if the court ever sent it as my ban lengh was updated about a week later.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off