Charged with failure ti provide

Convicted Driver Insurance

Jad

I was charged with failure to provide a breathe test on Friday 6th may , I had been to a funeral home home at 5.30pm , fell asleep and woke up realising my girlfriend wasnt there I got changed and got in the car about 9pm, it was raining and I went round a corner and the car skidded into a railing, I got out and stepped aside in shock, the police turned up and asked if I was ok and had I had a drink , it which j said yes I had a drink. They put me in police car and took me to the station , I done a breathe test , then went to do 2nd breathe test and they said I wasnt doing it properly. After the 4th go they just put me in a cell, the next day they released me , charging me with failure to provide , I wasnt interviewed or nothing, but at the time I just wanted to get out the police station and see my girlfriend as it had been her dad funeral.
I hand on heart done what they asked , but they just put me in a cell ,then released me the next day.
I was charged with drink driving 9 years ago , and lost my licence. I have my son every weekend si his mum ( my x partner) can go to work and I haven't told her about this, I am in court on Wednesday and really don't know what the outcome will be and I have no legal representation as I cant afford it and don't think you get legal aid for failure to provide charge
Thankyou
Jarrod

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off