Charged with drink driving 44mg

Convicted Driver Insurance

Airborne10

This morning I was stupidly pulled over after having a few to many last night. On the roadside I was arrested and taken to the station where I was asked to blow into the machine. The first reading didn't work and the second blew at 44mg. Am I right in thinking I should have provided two results or will the one be enough?
After 2 hours I was aloud to go without and test.
I know I have well and truly messed up and am expected a ban but will the court take into consideration I won't be able to see my son now. I have to travel 130 miles to collect him as his mother doesn't drive and the train and public transport will cost £400 return for the weekend. I can't afford to pay this twice a month and it's breaking me at the thought.
Any help or advice would be appreciated. Thank you

The court will not take your personal circumstances in to account and not ban you, the range they have is between 12-16 months and they might go for the lower end, but cannot go lower.
you do have to provide 2 samples that the machine accepts. Were you supplied with a copy of the printout?

The court will not take your personal circumstances in to account and not ban you, the range they have is between 12-16 months and they might go for the lower end, but cannot go lower.
you do have to provide 2 samples that the machine accepts. Were you supplied with a copy of the printout?

I am waiting to receive it back from my boss!
I thought I needed two and from what I've read I needed to be breathalysed before being driven back to my car. Il reply tomorrow with my charge sheet.

there is no obligation to breath test you before release, but some forces do. The wording is just that you are released when 'there is no longer a likelihood of driving a vehicle whilst still over the limit. That could be by an officers assessment or a breath test.
Your charge sheet will just say what the lower sample was, it will not quote 2 readings. You need to look at the white paper print out from the breath test machine.

NEED licence back. . Court case happening about licence renewal. Needed for jobs that are not happening Two and a half years of three years up

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off