Certificate of Completion

Convicted Driver Insurance
Was just wondering if anybody who has completed the rehabilitation course knew how long it takes to receive the certificate of completion or word from DVLA/The Courts confirming the course has been completed and the reduction has been awarded?

I completed the course last monday, now only the medical and application to go. Its been a very long, emotional and costly experience!! NOT ONE I WILL EVER REPEAT!!!

Cant wait to be back on the roads again!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just wondering if anybody who has completed the rehabilitation course knew how long it takes to receive the certificate of completion or word from DVLA/The Courts confirming the course has been completed and the reduction has been awarded?

I completed the course last monday, now only the medical and application to go. Its been a very long, emotional and costly experience!! NOT ONE I WILL EVER REPEAT!!!

Cant wait to be back on the roads again!!

Hi there,

When I completed the drink driving course it took approximately two weeks for my certificate of completion to arrive in the post.

I got two copies of my completion certificate, one which was to be retained by me for insurance purposes (if needed) and the other was to be sent off to the DVLA along with my driving licence application.

hth

Last edited by a moderator:
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off