CDT Test - Help

Convicted Driver Insurance

markp1995

Hi guys,

I got banned for 1 year last June and I have just booked my CDT test for May the 14th. My ban is up in the 1st of June.

I haven’t drank since the 21st of April so that’s 23 days. It was the long weekend and I was out with friends. I was drinking heavily though the previous weekends also.

My questions is if I don’t drink until my medical date what is the likely hood of me getting a satisfactory score?

I’m going on holiday on the 17th of May otherwise I would leave it longer.

And can I ask what what will happen if the score isn’t good enough?

This was my first offence and I have to attend the medical as I refused to give a sample.

I’ve learned a lot not been able to drive but I’m ready to have my license back.

Thanks guys

Hi there,
It's almost impossible to know your CDT with what little info provided! Out with mates over several weekends doesn't give an accurate reading of alcohol content and even if it did it might still be impossible to predict without atleast a base figure,
However 3 weeks is a long time and since by sound of things you just binged over several weekends and not a daily drinker ! I will stick my neck out and say it should go ok? Be very mindful of the questions you will be asked regarding your drinking habits remembering it's 14 units a week

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off