CDT Test (Carbohydrate Deficient Transferrin)

Convicted Driver Insurance
Not entirely correct. The DVLA have stated to Jo that they need to be abstinent for a year (even with dependency on file), so they can reapply in June of this year.

Are you a HGV driver by any chance? I know that for Group 2 licences they ask for 3 years of sobriety before you're able to apply, or at least that is what was mentioned in the last DVLA meeting.

Edit: Also, I suspect that the question they answered 'wrong' was about the fact they had a drink 8 months ago.

Thanks for reply i stated it in my questionnaire 1 of the questions aslo asked was how often would you drink monthly or less trick question for me and i said less thinking it would be less than 3 small glasses of wine not less than monthly 😢 so they classing me at alcohol dependent 🙄

That's a raw deal, that is.

Omg never in the world 😢😢😢ive tried ringing them but can i hell get through just to ask if its june this year or next

It's this year, as they (the DVLA) have stated. You could ask for a callback, that's what I did last time, to save me waiting on hold forever.

That's a raw deal, that is.

It's this year, as they (the DVLA) have stated. You could ask for a callback, that's what I did last time, to save me waiting on hold forever.
When my case was open with them i got through without fail for a call back but now its saying busy try again later.

No not an HV driver. It was because I was abstinent for 1st year then a bit of a time delay to reapply and gaily put on my questionnaire that after years abstinence I'd started drinking 2 or 3 glasses of wine monthly....that's when they told me I had to be abstinent for 3 years before they could allow any alcohol....so learned that to my cost! So another years abstinence and I'm where I am now! I'd be interested to know if questionnaire at medical is the same as I filled in when I sent my application in?? Is it dd2 or something?

No not an HV driver. It was because I was abstinent for 1st year then a bit of a time delay to reapply and gaily put on my questionnaire that after years abstinence I'd started drinking 2 or 3 glasses of wine monthly....that's when they told me I had to be abstinent for 3 years before they could allow any alcohol....so learned that to my cost! So another years abstinence and I'm where I am now! I'd be interested to know if questionnaire at medical is the same as I filled in when I sent my application in?? Is it dd2 or something?
Yes sure its a dd2 richie

Then I'd better read through it again. I obviously passed on that one as they asked my gp for his report first and now I'm booking my medical.....!

I've read through your old postings. Well I went through the same thing as you did. I did the medical questionnaire, they contacted my GP and the GP told them I'd had a drink 6 months ago. They wrote to me stating that my licence application was rejected and I needed to complete a further 6 months of sobriety.

What happened with Ritchie just plain sucks :(

I've read through your old postings. Well I went through the same thing as you did. I did the medical questionnaire, they contacted my GP and the GP told them I'd had a drink 6 months ago. They wrote to me stating that my licence application was rejected and I needed to complete a further 6 months of sobriety.

What happened with Ritchie just plain sucks 

It's a DR1 and just reprinting it. I guess it is the same questionnaire as the original I completed with application?! Yes it is a horrific process and they're not keen on giving you the full info on their expectations until you fail! Hence my complete panic and my stupidity at Christmas! Honestly kicking myself....otherwise I wouldn't be in the slightest bit concerned.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off