CDT Test (Carbohydrate Deficient Transferrin)

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi what would someone's CAT be if they abstained for one year please any response appriciated
*CDT

Anywhere between 0.3% and 1% (upper limit of 1.5% (this doesn't account for if a person is pregnant)). It's impossible to know exactly, even my figures are a guestimate.

Well I have the copy of test in front of me and it has SGPT, SGOP, AST but no GGT. Thanks for your help
I have recently had a LFT test, not for DVLA, and I did not get a GGT result either, but will ask when I next go to the Drs. I did have results for the others that you have mentioned… why not a GGT, I do not know.

Ok so HRO with 2 offences in 10 years are definitely getting investigated and other HRO like double limit/refused sample can still get away with good CDT test result?
I know this is a few years since Mart123’s post, but for future people looking for answers, I am a HRO with 2 offences in 10 years and I can categorically state that they did not contact my GP and I can only assume I got my 10 year licence back after my CDT test and the medical with the DVLA appointed GP.

I know this is a few years since Mart123’s post, but for future people looking for answers, I am a HRO with 2 offences in 10 years and I can categorically state that they did not contact my GP and I can only assume I got my 10 year licence back after my CDT test and the medical with the DVLA appointed GP.
Congratulations on getting your full licence back.

I feel it only right to mention that just because you received your licence back without your GP being involved, it doesn't mean that will be the case for every HRO with two drink driving offences in 10 years. I was told by the medical team (not a call handler, someone from the medical team) that each case is unique and they may contact the GP, even if there is no history of alcohol misuse and/or dependency.

Just to be on the safe side, it's always a good idea to get your GP on board and make sure there isn't anything in your patient record that could throw a spanner in the works.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off