CDT RESULT

Convicted Driver Insurance
just off the phone with the doctor and she sees no reason why I shouldn’t be able to drive And she says I’m medically fit so she is going to document it for the sake of DVLA :)
That's great news mcleanne, so now you are in a good position if DVLA write out to your GP, all angles covered :)(y)

That's great news mcleanne, so now you are in a good position if DVLA write out to your GP, all angles covered :)(y)

Honest man, I have a quick question. I’m just looking at the medical questionnaire that they ask you about and there’s this question - ‘ How often in the last year have you drank 6 units or more on a single occasion?’
Are they using this to catch you out? I don’t really know what to reply to that as I know about 3 drinks is binge drinking so I don’t want to say I have had over 6 units in one sitting..

Yes, if you answer to that question with I have had 6 units or more on one occasion then you will be revoked for misuse, you need to put `something like 8/9 units over Severn days, and `you have NOT had more than 6 or more units in one sitting.....so therefore your answer should be NEVER......

Yes, if you answer to that question with I have had 6 units or more on one occasion then you will be revoked for misuse, you need to put `something like 8/9 units over Severn days, and `you have NOT had more than 6 or more units in one sitting.....so therefore your answer should be NEVER......

okay thank you

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off