Caught drink driving, no insurance, provisonal licence

Convicted Driver Insurance

tony mckenzie

Hi all, i got caught by the police was messin around bein a idiot drove about 1minute down the road and got caught on cctv and the police came straight away, i blew 53 on the breathe test at the station, i have only a provisonal licence, and had no insurance... It is the most stupidst thing i have ever done i regret it so much, i have court tommorrow and am really worried every 1 has said not to worry but i cannot help it what am i looking at?

Hi all, i got caught by the police was messin around bein a idiot drove about 1minute down the road and got caught on cctv and the police came straight away, i blew 53 on the breathe test at the station, i have only a provisonal licence, and had no insurance... It is the most stupidst thing i have ever done i regret it so much, i have court tommorrow and am really worried every 1 has said not to worry but i cannot help it what am i looking at?

A minimum of a 12 month driving ban for the drink driving. You can get 6 points to a 12 month driving ban for the no insurance, you will probably get at least 3 points for driving without a license.

Let us know how you get on.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off