Caught and need help

Convicted Driver Insurance
LMAO Craig. That made me giggle!! I will try my best :) I hope you are happy!! Hopefully I will get there one day xx
You will even taken s bus will enlighten your emotions life don't end with a dvla ban it sometimes opens your true emotions, like I said hate saying but my ban was actually the best time of my life would u like see before an after xx I put back on 2 stones

Me I year ago nearing end of my ban , I've shoved on 2 stones since then now fat n miserable sometimes wish I never had the licence back! But I need it for employment

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1575960817661.jpg
    FB_IMG_1575960817661.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 13
Cycled gleefully roughly 30 miles every day a whole yearI seen so much wildlife and talked to people I would normally just pass!
Yes it's shameful to have a DUI but if you promise yourself never to allow it happen again your heart will open an heal quickly ! Your acceptance of family and friends isnt about shame it's about them being able to watching you x acceptance is your freind lyk

Grice said the right thing though join AA nobody judges you there or here

Last edited:
Hi Guys hope you are all well I have just been banned a third time! Haven’t learnt my lesson and feel totally ashamed back reading the forum and this article got my attention. First KLM how are you getting on? I see there are no updates here. I’m 36 and am a alcoholic I’ve tried AA but didn’t really work there’s another place I used to go they have advised me to go to rehab. Which I always thought would be expensive but the place I’m going to is ok and it’s a 8 week program after that I will be going to aa meetings when ever and where ever I can.

Nice one bud,
Yes rehab will get you off the drink! AA will keep you of the drink!

If you still don't click @ AA throw yourself into fitness that sometimes works for many good luck and honest post

Last edited:
Hi Guys hope you are all well I have just been banned a third time! Haven’t learnt my lesson and feel totally ashamed back reading the forum and this article got my attention. First KLM how are you getting on? I see there are no updates here. I’m 36 and am a alcoholic I’ve tried AA but didn’t really work there’s another place I used to go they have advised me to go to rehab. Which I always thought would be expensive but the place I’m going to is ok and it’s a 8 week program after that I will be going to aa meetings when ever and where ever I can.
Hey guys :) sorry for the late reply. I got 2 years ban and was offered the drink drivers course so a year in half in total when I do it. £175 fine and I’ve got to go to a therapist/alcoholic session for 8 weeks every Wednesday starting next week which I’m so happy about because I’ve needed to see someone in therapy for ages but was never called back (I self referred like a year ago) so at least by having this I can finally speak to someone and it’s happening pretty much straight away!:) was at court yesterday as I was actually suppose to go on the 23rd December but was changed for some reason. Hope you are all okay xx

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off