Caught 3rd time but not for over 10 years

Convicted Driver Insurance

Fkelly

Hi all, got caught 61mg breath last week, this will be my 3rd time but last one was back in 2002 was caught whilst disqualified and banded for 3 years. Any advice ?

Yep .. don't panic .. be positive .. attend smart and be professional. See the duty solicitor as minimum . They can read out your prior to judge .. but because it's after 10 it should not really hinder you .. with a low reading of 60 .. expect 36 months and maybe community service or probation .. I have just had my 5th and not been to jail .. but prepare well

Yep .. don't panic .. be positive .. attend smart and be professional. See the duty solicitor as minimum . They can read out your prior to judge .. but because it's after 10 it should not really hinder you .. with a low reading of 60 .. expect 36 months and maybe community service or probation .. I have just had my 5th and not been to jail .. but prepare well
How come you have been done 5 times for DD as surly a drink issue somewhere ???

I have only found people to be tidy on this forum and i do not come on here to judge anyone
If your refering to my comment .. having had a boat load of convictions and appearances at court I have senn how many atend court looking like they have got out of a skip and the different outcomes been smart and professional can have over not .. it was most certainly not directed at his attire as how could it be I can't see a selfie can you ? He asked for advice .. thats my advice

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off