Car Insurance after a driving ban

Convicted Driver Insurance

Eb64

I am due to get my driving license back in November and I am wondering if anyone could suggest some reasonably priced companies that would insure me after my 9 months ban and what sort is costs I’m looking at. Thanks in advance.

C8720

Swindon were the best I found, still double what I was paying originally though. I have 5 years no claims also.

Eb64

Hi I had a few quotes. Adrian Flux were a joke. £120 a month! At least Dick Turpin wore a mask. I ended up with AA (Ironic) for £10 more a month than I was paying before I was convicted.
Thank you, I was warned to not use comparison sites but took the bullet today and was pleasantly surprised, I had heard horror stories about how much it would be but only £100 more a year which is great news.

grice96

Thank you, I was warned to not use comparison sites but took the bullet today and was pleasantly surprised, I had heard horror stories about how much it would be but only £100 more a year which is great news.

It all depends on age really and length of ban. Mine almost doubled in the first year from what I had been paying but it's back to pre ban levels on the third year since my ban. The insurers provided by the course and Adrian flux couldn't come within £1000 of the quotes I was getting off the price comparison sites.

abigailjay

Make sure you're searching incognito

January

Make sure it’s recorded you have a DR10
I went via a broker recommendation on the course
Carried I over my no claims bonus as well

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off