Cannibis query

Convicted Driver Insurance
Everyone's body is different. I know people through rehab who have drank 4 litres of water in the run up to a test and still provided a viable sample, but also people who have done the same and the sample was too diluted. You'd be taking a gamble.

By the time of your medical you will be 52 days clean. At that point you may pass a 15ng test but again every body is different, you'll know when your tests arrive and you can take one.
Cheers geez, wish me luck. Honestly, this DVLA system is f***ed. The tests are to strict in my opinion. I am not a regular cannabis user either i was just caught out at wrong place wrong time. My life is literally in the hands of DVLA and that really makes me feel like sh*t. The goverment should review these backward laws!

Cheers geez, wish me luck. Honestly, this DVLA system is f***ed. The tests are to strict in my opinion. I am not a regular cannabis user either i was just caught out at wrong place wrong time. My life is literally in the hands of DVLA and that really makes me feel like sh*t. The goverment should review these backward laws!
I don't think you can say they're backwards laws, it is mainly down to people thinking they can wing it and not knowing how long it stays in your system. Why would they make the tests less strict? Like saying murder should only be illegal if you shoot someone between their eyes....

The DVLA's system is no different really than the system in every developed nation. Drug driving laws are the same here as they are in legal states in the US, Canada and Holland. The "backwards laws" were looked at there and they came to the consensus that cannabis should be de-criminalised. They all also came to the consensus that drug driving laws should remain the exact same.

Your life is not in the DVLA's hands, when applying for a licence you agreed to the terms of holding a licence. One of these terms is not taking drugs you are not prescribed. Wrong place wrong time isn't a defence in a criminalised state like the UK, the law's black and white and doesn't care for personal circumstances. Like I said, wait for the 15ng tests to arrive and see where you stand. Also the best time to test yourself is first thing in the morning when you wake up, your urine has been sitting longer that way.

Is it worth diluting before the test? And if so what is the method to ensure i am giving a diluted result. Just so i can get a extension 6 weeks. As i’ve already been clean for about 42 days the 6 week extension might just save me from losing my license and me job.
I did for the first one as I say before it took me a very long time to get down to passing a 15ng. My first I just drank tons of water leading up to the time of test an put2 berocca in the water to make my urine more urine colour as with loads of water it just came out clear otherwise. This bought me just another week to completely flush my system. I was a heavy user so it took additional time for me to become clean as it was at 6 months an I new I just need the extra time to be clean. I will say now I’ve completely kicked the habit and don’t intend to ever go back to smoking, I had my yearly medical last Thursday with urine test and obviously it was clean but this time I struggled to provide a sample purely because he was staring at me trying to provide lol I got there in the end tho with the minimal amount needed haha. But 6 months man, that’s crazy isn’t it but I’m living proof it can stay in that long.

I did for the first one as I say before it took me a very long time to get down to passing a 15ng. My first I just drank tons of water leading up to the time of test an put2 berocca in the water to make my urine more urine colour as with loads of water it just came out clear otherwise. This bought me just another week to completely flush my system. I was a heavy user so it took additional time for me to become clean as it was at 6 months an I new I just need the extra time to be clean. I will say now I’ve completely kicked the habit and don’t intend to ever go back to smoking, I had my yearly medical last Thursday with urine test and obviously it was clean but this time I struggled to provide a sample purely because he was staring at me trying to provide lol I got there in the end tho with the minimal amount needed haha. But 6 months man, that’s crazy isn’t it but I’m living proof it can stay in that long.
Hi mate, some fairly good news. I called DVLA and got a 6 week extension for my test ( used the covid19 excuse). Hopefully this 6 week extension helps my body to get even cleaner. Any advise on diet exercise would appreciated. That 15n/g cut off still scares me lol.

Hi mate, some fairly good news. I called DVLA and got a 6 week extension for my test ( used the covid19 excuse). Hopefully this 6 week extension helps my body to get even cleaner. Any advise on diet exercise would appreciated. That 15n/g cut off still scares me lol.
I just had lots of very hot baths and sweated as much as I could.

As about 70% cannabinoids are extracted via facies I would recommend lots of bran, lots of water, they do test for dilution, not just the colour urine, but temperature and creatine levels. A multi b vit will also give your wee a more orange/yellow wee colour, but you would fail the test on dilution.

just got a letter through the post today April 20th 2021, i took my medical urine test on the 3rd of March 2021. They have sent me a letter saying i am fit to drive. However, they did not send me any results just a letter saying you satisfy the medical standards for safe driving.

I wanted to actually see my results for how much THC i might still have had in my body when i took the test. I guess its better if i don't know lol. I’ve been clean from THC for 6 weeks before i took the medical and i was a heavy user (2/3 spliffs a day) just goes to show you can become clean if you put your head to it and work. They have not issued me a year license so im guessing i will never have to go through this b*ll*cks again lol.

Thank god for that though time to smoke a fatty well deserved.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off