cannabis on record, with high risk drink offenders, length of time of medical tests

Convicted Driver Insurance

xena1dog

HI, I'm a high risk offender. My three year disqualification ended in 2015. My new current license runs from 2021 to 2028. They used to be annually
1. Does this mean I'm no longer subject to medicals ?

2. A\problem ..I suffer from pulmonary fibrosis. In the Autumn I had a big emotional shock and for the first time ever smoked about 8 cannabis joints to calm down. I smoked again a couple of times just before CHristmas. I also have a chest infection.
On new Yeaf's Day I had a big drop in breathing ability, light exertion really got me out of breath. Maybe it's to do with the cannabis,
I'm frightened to tell the doctor about the cannabis in case it ultimately affects my license and it is revoked for good.

Please do you have any advice on this,

Thanks

HI, I'm a high risk offender. My three year disqualification ended in 2015. My new current license runs from 2021 to 2028. They used to be annually
1. Does this mean I'm no longer subject to medicals ?

2. A\problem ..I suffer from pulmonary fibrosis. In the Autumn I had a big emotional shock and for the first time ever smoked about 8 cannabis joints to calm down. I smoked again a couple of times just before CHristmas. I also have a chest infection.
On new Yeaf's Day I had a big drop in breathing ability, light exertion really got me out of breath. Maybe it's to do with the cannabis,
I'm frightened to tell the doctor about the cannabis in case it ultimately affects my license and it is revoked for good.

Please do you have any advice on this,

Thanks
Don't mention nothing to do with cannabis doctor will tell dvla
Dvla will revoke your license with immediate effect

Yes, you are no longer subject to DVLA medicals, but heed what TimmyTurmero_o has said

Hi,

Agreed do not mention that. Someone I know has just had there license revoked because they went to the doctors to ask for help about alcohol & drug problems, albeit it took nearly a year before that happend to them, after 1st asking for help.
Not sure if the DVLA are proactivaley requesting that this needs to be told now...just strange it took them 1 year.

Kind regards,

Stu

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off