Breath Reading & medical results

Convicted Driver Insurance

Mcleanne28

Hey guys, does anyone know how I could find out my breath reading from when I was charged? I was charged 2 years ago with DD and cannot find my court letter anywhere. I really need the reading as I need to state it when applying to get car insurance (hoping I passed my medical today). Also do DVLA contact me when they have my results from the medical or can I contact them also? Any help would be great :)

DVLA will inform you if you have passed your medical outright. That takes 8-14 days.
if you have failed outright (as in a CDT reading of 3.0 plus) they would write to you in a similar time frame.
If they decide to write to your GP for information - which they are increasingly doing - you could be weeks (and weeks) away from an answer. So if you have not heard from them in 8-10 days, contact them to see what your situation is.
If you contact the court, with the EXACT date you were convicted then they may look it up for you, but some records only show the conviction as drink driving and the punishment, rather than the exact reading. If you had a solicitor then they will have it in your case notes.
Only other thing is..... did you tell your partner / close friend / employer who perhaps have a better memory that you have?

DVLA will inform you if you have passed your medical outright. That takes 8-14 days.
if you have failed outright (as in a CDT reading of 3.0 plus) they would write to you in a similar time frame.
If they decide to write to your GP for information - which they are increasingly doing - you could be weeks (and weeks) away from an answer. So if you have not heard from them in 8-10 days, contact them to see what your situation is.
If you contact the court, with the EXACT date you were convicted then they may look it up for you, but some records only show the conviction as drink driving and the punishment, rather than the exact reading. If you had a solicitor then they will have it in your case notes.
Only other thing is..... did you tell your partner / close friend / employer who perhaps have a better memory that you have?

I already spoke to my doctor regarding this so I hope this speeds up the process. Yeah I told them but their memory is as bad as mine haha. I’ll email my lawyer and ask him. Thanks

your solicitor will certainly have your reading on file.
You could ask your surgery if they have received a letter from DVLA in the last day or so, and if they have, remind them to reply promptly (please!) because DVLA do not chase the doctor up, if they do write to them, for 6 weeks.

your solicitor will certainly have your reading on file.
You could ask your surgery if they have received a letter from DVLA in the last day or so, and if they have, remind them to reply promptly (please!) because DVLA do not chase the doctor up, if they do write to them, for 6 weeks.
My file isn’t kept in my lawyers office, it’s in secure storage so he’s advised me to phone court. Yeah I will phone the doctor in a couple of days as I only had my medical yesterday :)

Sorry, yes leave it a week or so before you pester your doctor.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off