Blew 47

Convicted Driver Insurance
look i do want to apologies for the misunderstanding. hope you can understand i`m just in such a stressful time. but i do appreciate your time and help. i did get my own example and sent it off. cost me £130 and it will come in 8 working days.i just hope going to the toilet 5 times and having those extra 5 glasses of water would make little bit of difference that i need to get under the limited as your situation and mine were pretty much the same and you were far from the legal limited.

Yeah, like i said. I was doing the same thing! I'm 21, of average build and height, used to drink regularly back then. Remember if your sample comes back different from theirs you can use that in court to get the case thrown out. Not that Iv'e heard of that happening before mind you. But like I said, you should just prepare for the worse, and for gods sake do not do it again!

its like one of those things that until it doesnt happen to you you wont realize about the consequences and as i said i thought i was gonna be okay 4 pints between 8 to 1.learnt my lesson and i would never drink and drive again. biggest mistake i have ever made.anyway, cheers for the time .. i will post the results in 8 days

its like one of those things that until it doesnt happen to you you wont realize about the consequences and as i said i thought i was gonna be okay 4 pints between 8 to 1.learnt my lesson and i would never drink and drive again. biggest mistake i have ever made.anyway, cheers for the time .. i will post the results in 8 days

Yeah would be nice to know how you get on mate.

Hi, I got my results today.didnt go to well. I got 116 on the urine test:( what am I looking at now ?

Ah, sorry to hear that man. I think mine was 117.

You need to take this as positively as you can. Start making the arrangements around not having a driving licence right now so your ready when you receive your ban. I would guess you will receive a 12 month ban and around a £250 fine in total. You will most likely be offered a course to reduce your ban to 9 months, I think that costs around £150.

Don't worry too much about court. I wasn't in there long and said very little (I was sentenced the above)

Are you driving now ? How is insurance for you now days ? Do you know how long will it be in your record for ? And can employers find out or is there a certain time when it will stop showing when they check on ICR I think it's called like that ?

I'm gutted ! Really thought I had a chance after drinking all that water and pissing a huge amount out. But, obviously didn't work out at all

Are you driving now ? How is insurance for you now days ? Do you know how long will it be in your record for ? And can employers find out or is there a certain time when it will stop showing when they check on ICR I think it's called like that ?

Yeah ive been back to driving for some time now. The insurance really isnt that bad, you just need to buy something sensible and use a comparison website (please dont be tempted not to declare it) you have to declare it to insurers for 5 years but it stays on your licence for 11. You only have to declare to employers if they ask you, again for 5 years.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off