Blew 125

Convicted Driver Insurance

Worried12

I am really worried, blew 125, minor crash into a ditch, no one hurt, no passengers, court in 10 days, first conviction, clean license, been under tremendous stress re divorce. What do the CPS say in court? Worried about the shame of what they say and present to court? Will I be questioned? What likely sentance? Feel so ashamed and this is unheard of me to be in such a horrible situation. Pleading guilty.

I am really worried, blew 125, minor crash into a ditch, no one hurt, no passengers, court in 10 days, first conviction, clean license, been under tremendous stress re divorce. What do the CPS say in court? Worried about the shame of what they say and present to court? Will I be questioned? What likely sentance? Feel so ashamed and this is unheard of me to be in such a horrible situation. Pleading guilty.

Our magistrates court guide can help you with what happens in court.

Upon conviction of drink driving with a breath reading of 125 sentencing guidelines suggest a 29 to 36 month driving disqualification and a high level community order OR up to 26 weeks in custody.

As your breath alcohol level exceeded 87.5 microgrammes of alcohol per 100 millilitres of breath, you will be classed as a high risk offender.

High risk offenders need to satisfy the DVLA of their fitness to drive by taking and passing a DVLA medical before their driving licence will be returned to them upon expiration of their disqualification.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off