Be mindful!

Convicted Driver Insurance

craig121

Established Member
With the situation people spending more time at home might cause a family drinking culture for various reasons
Just be aware more road side stops asking your travel intentions you might feel ok but Mr plods no mug!
If in doubt don't drive or depend on a cheap breathalyser
Do the maths with units & hours ?
My thoughts with those whose licences were due for renewal

Last edited:
With the situation people spending more time at home might cause a family drinking culture for various reasons
Just be aware more road side stops asking your travel intentions you might feel ok but Mr plods no mug!
If in doubt don't drive or depend on a cheap breathalyser
Do the maths with units & hours ?
My thoughts with those whose licences were due for renewal
Absolutely spot on craig121. I fall into the Key Worker bracket. I drove to my place of work at 0630 yesterday. Came off the motorway slip road onto the carriage way and was met with a Police officer waving me down. There were 2 stationary Motorway patrol cars. I complied and wound my window down. The Officer crouched and politely asked me my business. I politely informed him and proceeded. To be honest, it brought back some unhappy memories but memories I've learned from. Great post craig121.

Last edited:
Morning

My cousin is a hospital sister & she's been working 15 hour days since the epidemic kicked in. It's fair to say that she and many of her staff will have a few well deserved drinks when they finally get home. This may make them over the limit in the morning going back to work. Interestingly enough when I did my TCC drink driving reduction course - the trainer stated the most common profession he has on his course are people from the medical services.

In a way, I'm perhaps glad I'm still serving my ban while all this is going on - you shouldn't really be going out anyway other than to the shop for your essentials, and like Craig121 has said, the police will probably be conducting more checks and roadside stops to challenge the necessity of people's journeys. I've actually created another thread about whether or not DD will increase or decrease during the epidemic.

CJ

Last edited:
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off