Banned but not me

Convicted Driver Insurance

colfis1966

On Thursday 9th June upon getting home from work I had 2 letters from the DVLA in Swansea. The first letter was informing me that from the 25/5/2022 I had been banned from driving by a court in North Yorkshire and I would need to return my driving licence immediately. The second, again from the DVLA, states that I was now a High Risk Offender and would need to complete various meetings with doctors etc to prove I was fit to drive once my ban had come to an end.
I will point out that I haven’t been to court in West Yorkshire or any court in the U.K.
I assumed these were possibly scam letters and tried to ring the phone number on one of the letters. I reached an answer phone message saying that the number wasn’t receiving calls.

I then contacted the DVLA to see if they were fake letters. I was Informed by the DVLA that they weren’t and that I was banned from driving. I said it is a mistake so can I drive and the answer was no.

That was Thursday evening. I checked online to view the status of my licence and yes I was banned. It was a DR10 offence for drink driving, banned for 29 months and that I had a fine as well !!!
I have since contacted the court who did the original court case and I have had an email from the court also sent to the DVLA stating that this is a mistake and the wrong licence details have been input they also gave case number and the details of the 2 licences mine and the one that was supposed to have the ban and conviction.
Despite numerous phone calls to the DVLA this still hasn't been resolved. This is causing quite a lot of hassle as I have a 30 mile round trip for work, With the letter from the court will I be able to drive as this proves it is a mistake and it wasn't me who should have been banned

Thanks

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off