Ashamed, sad and haying myself.

Convicted Driver Insurance
You just have to take it a day at a time. Some days are difficult and some you don’t think about it. I honestly haven’t found it any easier being back in the road a year. I still berate myself now. It is a serious crime. No one intends to become a criminal until it happens to you.

It is life changing - no two ways around that. But we are all here to help each other get through the rough with the smooth.
I can’t even begin to teasin with myself your right no one intends to become a criminal, it ye degenerate it happens it you you don’t believe it, never thought it would be me , guess everyone says that , lesson learnt x

I only hope that I can be some comfort to other people as have you guys have been to me , I don’t think I could of gone this far without you guys x

You are bound to feel crap at the moment and it's totally natural. However, as time passes you will come to terms with it in your own way and feel better again.

CJ

I only hope that I can be some comfort to other people as have you guys have been to me , I don’t think I could of gone this far without you guys x
Hiya, you'll be okay. I'm a month into my ban now.... My good friends haven't judged me at all for what happened, and my new employers haven't either. It's all going to be okay, none of us planned on being here but it happened one way or another, for various reasons. Doesn't make us bad people :)

I've still been lurking and reading posts since my ban, because people have been amazing on here and there are people struggling with this looming situation every day.

It's all going to pass x

I realize this thread is from quite some time ago, but I couldn't help but chime in. The situation you described sounds incredibly tough and emotionally draining. Feeling trapped by your own choices is one of the hardest experiences one can go through.

I realize this thread is from quite some time ago, but I couldn't help but chime in. The situation you described sounds incredibly tough and emotionally draining. Feeling trapped by your own choices is one of the hardest experiences one can go through.
First off, don't shy away from professional help. Even if you're filled with regret, talking to someone trained to handle these situations can make all the difference. Here's a helpful link to a mental help hotline where you can find resources and people trained to guide you.
It sounds like you're already doing some soul-searching and seeing the need for change. That's a good start.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off