Ashamed, sad and haying myself.

Convicted Driver Insurance

topchippyles

Thanks, I will look.
How long is your ban?
First day back to work tomorrow. Dreading it.
I have just bought a good quality umbrella on Amazon and will wear wellies to work in the rain.
I plan to get bus tomorrow morning to soften blow hehehe
How far to travel to work ali ??

Alrac123

I have 17 months after taking the course to reduce the sentence. Please put it behind you. I know that is really hard to do but you won't help yourself unless you accept it. You are no longer in the cell and you won't do it again I'm sure so you have already learned so much. I did lots of journaling and crossing off days in my diary. I also found a beautiful greetings card which helped, on the front it said "Don't count the days, make the days count". I try to think of this every day and I take pride in managing to get about. x
Too early to put it behind me yet. I'm okay B, much better that 3 weeks ago. Can now laugh about the jokes my man gives me and had amazing support :)
Need a few weeks in work to settle in to routine and walk more.
The amount of debt I have from it means getting the bus every day at £4.50 is a no no.
Well done on having your good outlook on it.i aspire to this in a little while! X

the tin man

topchippyles just wondering are you a man or a lezzy , it appears besides your boozing and perverted innuendoes u need to register on a dating site, then get your self some real fun Mr or misses lol

topchippyles

topchippyles just wondering are you a man or a lezzy , it appears besides your boozing and perverted innuendoes u need to register on a dating site, then get your self some real fun Mr or misses lol
I am a topchippylezze with the highest sawmill in the uk based in south wales heads of the valleys, The wind blows non stop even during the summer so to answer your question. I do not and never have ( BEEN INTO) GAY SEX. My son is gay and i am very proud to say he came to me and shared his inner feelings and is so happy at 21 years old. If you follow what me and ali post you would get the welsh humour (muppet post)

Last edited:

rich g

topchippyles

I moderate on 4 forums and on here people come for help as they hit rock bottom. I always bring in some fun where ever i am because i like to :LOL: (y)

the tin man

all well and good then, great work with the saw mill, you probably see/and have some of the best views in the world in wales,
shame your so far away as I could do with a good log supplier, I must say I thought that you may of worked in a fish&chip shop, anyway no offence meant, take care Alan

topchippyles

all well and good then, great work with the saw mill, you probably see/and have some of the best views in the world in wales,
shame your so far away as I could do with a good log supplier, I must say I thought that you may of worked in a fish&chip shop, anyway no offence meant, take care Alan
Like all members who come here we share the same bad mistakes and regrets. Thanks for a kind reply and if i can help in any way it will be a pleasure tin man thanks les (topchippy)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off