Arrested last night

Convicted Driver Insurance

Glasgow1

Hi, i was arrested last night at 11.30pm for drink driving. I was pulled over for giving too much consideration to park cars. I did admit to having a 4/5 drinks spread throughout the day from about 4pm till half 9 when i stopped drinking. I was taken to police station, did the breath test and blew 50 on the reader. I was offered the option of blood test which i took but now i'm worried if that comes back worse than 50 breath test i might have increased my ban. What are the chances of this and from a legal point of view is there anything i can do?

It is impossible to predict what the blood reading will be as this depends on your rate of absorption and elimination of alcohol. This is unique to you and can only be analysed by a forensic scientist.

Unfortunately, if the blood test comes back higher you are unable to go back to breath.

Blood cases are challengeable though. If you wanted to consider challenging the case, once you know whether or not you will be prosecuted, we would be happy to help.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off