Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Applying to court for licence return

I was disqualified for a period of three years in April 2012 for failure to provide. There we're no aggregating features to the case. As I understand it, after two years I am eligible to apply to the courts to reinstate my licence. I work for a national company, the same one at the time of my disqualification, and my employer have indicated a change in my job job role which means I will require a vehicle to travel, this being essential to my new senior position. As the two year period is fast approaching, I need some advice on the best way to approach the court, and how soon I should act.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi David, yes you are able to make the application for the early return of your licence once 2 years of the disqualification has passed. This application must be made to the Court that disqualified you from driving and the key thing they will be looking for is a change in circumstances to justify the early return of your licence, on the face of it your potential new job role falls into this category. Normally I advise writing to the Court before the 2 year period is up and asking them to list the hearing as soon as possible after the 2 years as passed. If you are interested in having representation for this application my department specialises in this area, you are welcome to call on 0333 999 7158.
Buy CDT Test