appeal my driving ban

Convicted Driver Insurance

pard85

i was banned for 36months for drink driving and didnt get the chance to do the course for a reduction on my ban and then i got a further 6 months for driving on a ban so thats 42months (3years,6months) altogether i have got 16months left to do but was hoping i could appeal to get my license back early.
thank you

Where your ban is in excess of 2 years you can apply to the magistrates' court for early removal of you ban at the two year point or half way through the ban (whichever is the longer). There needs to be good grounds in order to convince the court to give your licence back early. They will consider your offence history but also your circumstances now and why it is important for you to get your licence back now.

You can certainly make an application. It should be noted that the second ban (6 month ban) would not be impacted by any application and given the fact that the ban was imposed to run concurrently (after and in addition to the original 3 year ban) then this ban will need to be completed irrelevant of when the 3 year ban comes to an end, early or not. In short, if your application is successful and the 3 year ban is removed early, you will still be left with a 6 month ban thereafter. Please contact our team should you wish to discuss options for representation, on 0333 009 5541

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off