Appeal for early reduction in drink driving ban

Convicted Driver Insurance

georgebush

Re: Charged with drink driving

hi there,im just after abit of advice.just to outline my case quickly,i was convicted of drink driving just under 10yrs before unfortunatley being charged again.although pleading guilty,my defence was that id been punched and kicked in a nightclub and then been followed outside.i knew the taxi rank was at the other end of town so knowingly elected to drive as i was frightened of any other consequences of staying on the streets.i tried for the defence of acting under force of duress but ended up pleading guilty in the end.i recieved a 3yr ban but the fine was reduced.ive almost served 2yrs now and would like to appeal for early reduction.please could you tell me how sucsessfull these appeals are as it seems to be open to everyone once theyve served the majority of the sentance? or beable to give me any advice as to what i can do to make it sucessfull.would good character referances help from work?also im thinking of saying my job is at threat due to ressession and i need to drive etc? any pointers would be helpfull and gratefully recieved.

regards darrell

ps.maybe i should have taken a soloicitor to the court but was worried about cost as i knew a ban was inevitable anyway and needed all the cash i had for the later months

Re: Charged with drink driving

also thought id just add that i wasnt greatly over the limit plus i was quite curtious and co-operated with the police at the time of being pulled over.hope this will have helped my case too

You would be able to make an application for the early return of your driving licence once 2 years of the ban have expired.

If you wanted us to help you with your application for the return of your driving licence we are able to do so. We have dealt with many applications and have a proven track record in getting people's driving licence's back early. We would say though that applications are very heavily resisted by the Prosecution and are frequently met with disapproval from the Court.

If you wanted to know more about the procedure please visit our website, which can be found by clicking on the link below:

http://www.stephensons.co.uk/site/services/individuals/srvmotoring/early_return_of_driving_licence/

dear sir,thank you very much for replying.i will contact you by telephone in the next couple of weeks.i all ready have been sent a form to resend back asking them to provide a hearing as the 2years will be up in november.they surgested sending it 6 weeks before so i should get an early hearing as near to the 2yrs as possible.im just a little worried as this is my 2nd offence beit the 1st over 9 yrs ago also they seemed to frown upon the fact that i didnt do the drink drive course that they offered me and i accepted the first time around.(think id secured a eve job at the time and couldnt mke the meetings,honestly carnt remember now) my bosses now and my previous bosses at the time can provide excellant character referances and the courier depots i worked in,well i wouldnt have been allowed too if theyd even have smelt a drop of alchohol on my breath so it shows i normally never drank during the week and ive been couriering for over 9 years.i still feel that i was forced to drive that night when i normally wouldnt have done,infact i was petrified but its hard to convey that to a court 3 months down the line.well again,thanks for your time and i hope you feel tht you and i have something to work for in the early release.mny regrds.darrell

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off