Another question

Convicted Driver Insurance

Sarah 1111

Well Known Member
Hi all. Just wanted to ask. What can I expect from the course.is it like a test.im doing it online as I'm finding it hard getting around without my car. Many thanks.

Hi all. Just wanted to ask. What can I expect from the course.is it like a test.im doing it online as I'm finding it hard getting around without my car. Many thanks.
No its not a test.its just having discusion about alcohol,limits,watching videos,group discusions,its not a test at all.to be honest i learn more things from it.all the best🤟🤟

No its not a test.its just having discusion about alcohol,limits,watching videos,group discusions,its not a test at all.to be honest i learn more things from it.all the best🤟🤟
Thank you im going to do it online as I cannot get to the test station. They gave me one miles away but noticed you can do it online so all good !! 👍

I found it pretty useful. Quite interesting, and not as ‘shock tactic’ as I thought it was going to be.

I had a right mix of characters on mine. Some were funny, one just never shut up, a couple kept disappearing off camera, and one could barley speak English. It was informative though and the lady that ran it was brilliant - lovely woman and had answers to anything asked of her. Just a shame that it was said to knock 25% off my ban, and that has not turned out to be the case.

I had a right mix of characters on mine. Some were funny, one just never shut up, a couple kept disappearing off camera, and one could barley speak English. It was informative though and the lady that ran it was brilliant - lovely woman and had answers to anything asked of her. Just a shame that it was said to knock 25% off my ban, and that has not turned out to be the case.
Hiya how comes ??

Same… the one lad was a right wide boy and looked for a bit like he was going to get thrown off for constantly taking the piss! The course bloke however was well used to it and handled him brilliantly… some interesting characters though and quite a few interesting back stories getting to know them all. We were a bit like the usual suspects :D

And yeah, I got no benefit either in the end thanks to COVID. Still, didn’t know that was gonna happen at the time though.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off