all in a name?

Convicted Driver Insurance

enkay

:confused:My son has been charged with drink driving...am quite glad he got caught as I would rather he was banned than hurt.
The forensice analysis of his blood showed a 112 mg result however his name is harvey, the charge and bail sheet is in the name of harvey but the forensic report is in the name of henry. will this matter?

This is a significant discrepancy that your son could take but he would have to raise this issue in the course of a trial and following a not guilty plea.

When is your son due in Court? Does he require any assistance at Court? We are able to offer fixed fee representation in most cases.

he is due in court in april. If he pleads not guilty will this result in a heavier sentence if he is found guilty? would you regard the discrepancy as serious enough to result in an acquital?

Being found guilty should not affect the length of a ban and the Magistrates' Association Sentencing Guidelines make that clear. In relation to the discrepancy it is impossible to say whether this would result in an acquittal. It would depend on the quality of the evidence provided by the forensic toxicologist in question. I would wish, ideally, to review the Prosecution evidence in your son's case and identify whether there are any flaws in the case in addition to the one identified already.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off