Alcohol addiction due to circumstances

Convicted Driver Insurance

Manicpob

Please can someone tell me if it’s a good idea to plead guilty as I cannot argue the blood test and provide mitigating circumstances as to why this happened. I am due in court next week having received the notification on the 22/12/18 and being admitted into hospital the next day following 2 seizures brought on by going cold turkey. I don’t have a job anymore and no income so I cannot afford a solicitor. Friends and family are helping me but they are not experienced in this.

A guilty plea will ensure you are given maximum credit when it comes to your sentence. If you confirm the result of your blood test and the exact nature of the charge, I can advise more specifically regarding likely penalty.

A guilty plea will ensure you are given maximum credit when it comes to your sentence. If you confirm the result of your blood test and the exact nature of the charge, I can advise more specifically regarding likely penalty.
Hello. The blood test reading was 302 mg of alcohol in 100 millilitres of blood. Driving motor vehicle when alcohol level above limit

302mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood places you in the highest sentencing bracket. This means that you will face a penalty of between 29 and 36 month disqualification together with either a community order or a prison sentence. A guilty plea will mean that you will be given credit that will apply to the part of the penalty that considers whether a prison sentence will be imposed or not.

302mg of alcohol per 100ml of blood places you in the highest sentencing bracket. This means that you will face a penalty of between 29 and 36 month disqualification together with either a community order or a prison sentence. A guilty plea will mean that you will be given credit that will apply to the part of the penalty that considers whether a prison sentence will be imposed or not.
Thank you for your response, I attended and never ever want to be in this position again. I got the maximum and learnt a hard lesson.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off