advise please

Convicted Driver Insurance

stevep63

i was stopped saturday night and failed a roadside breath test , taken to a police station and then blow 74 then 72 on there machine , now i no i only had 2 pints ! a pint at 7.30 and a pint at 10.45 , but ive been told now that a vodka was added to drink ! what do i do ? this is my 2nd time in 10 years , i no my units and the pint of cider was 2.9

It is important that you consider your position before entering any plea at Court and it is crucial that you receive legal advice.

If you were to plead guilty at Court you could expect a minimum 3 year ban and the guidelines although magistrates can often disqualify for up to 5 years for a second offence in 10 years. Depending on how recent your previous conviction is the Court may consider whether or not to send you to prison.However, having a good motoring lawyer in Court, who can persuade the Court to impose the most lenient sentence, could make all the difference. We are able to offer fixed fee representation on a guilty plea. Let us know if you are interested in being assisted at the hearing in efforts to seek the best possible sentence.

May I suggest that you contact me in order to discuss matters further if you wish.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off