Advice wanted please

Convicted Driver Insurance

just_me

I don't know the full details of exactly what happened but my best mate was drunk and crashed his car into another car. No one was hurt but he drove away, because he had been drinking. Later that evening the police arrested him and are charging him with 4 offences (driving under the influence, failure to stop, failure to report an accident and driving without due care and attention) he is panicing because he's been told he could get 18 months in prison. how likely is this? There is other circumstances going on - he's very seriously depressed and is having marriage problems - would these circumstances effect what sentence he gets?
Thanks for any advice.

A custodial sentence is likely although the maximum would be 6 months and not 18!

Without a good solicitor it is highly likely that your friend will be sent to prison. I am a motoring solicitor and have dealt with cases like your friend's before. I think that I may be able to help them stay away from prison.

If they require our assistance please feel free to telephone me. We offer representation on a fixed fee basis and can represent your friend on their court date should they want us to do so.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off