advice please

Convicted Driver Insurance

monty01

up on my second dui charge. next week. i did Drink Driving Rehabilitation Course 7 years ago. will i get chance to apply for it again to cut the ban, also do i have to resit test once ban is up. i blew 56. any advice would be great. thanks . monty.

up on my second dui charge. next week. i did Drink Driving Rehabilitation Course 7 years ago. will i get chance to apply for it again to cut the ban, also do i have to resit test once ban is up. i blew 56. any advice would be great. thanks . monty.

For a breath reading of 56 and a second offence within ten years sentencing guidelines suggest a 36-40 months driving ban. Whether or not you will be offered the chance to take the drink driving rehabilitation course again will be the courts decision, some 2nd time offenders do get the opportunity while others do not.

Magistrates do have the discretion to order you to sit a re-test, the discretion to order a re-test is likely to be exercised where there is evidence of inexperience, incompetence or infirmity, or the disqualification period is lengthy (ie a number of years).

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off