Advice for Jaytrowell

Convicted Driver Insurance

price1367

TTC Group
Jaytrowell
You have posted in the section where only the solicitor can answer, which I am sure Sean will so so soon.
In the meantime I can see that you are stressed by this, so to re assure you, you will NOT be going to Jail for this second offence.
You will get a 17-22 month ban, - because your conviction after 10 1/2 years is not relevant - and possibly a community penalty but you will be free to enjoy your wedding!

Jaytrowell
You have posted in the section where only the solicitor can answer, which I am sure Sean will so so soon.
In the meantime I can see that you are stressed by this, so to re assure you, you will NOT be going to Jail for this second offence.
You will get a 17-22 month ban, - because your conviction after 10 1/2 years is not relevant - and possibly a community penalty but you will be free to enjoy your wedding!

I had my day in court on the 1st and as I’m writing this I didn’t get a prison sentence tho I believe it was close I got to court for 10 as I was told then went in about 11:30 only to be told the judge wanted a stand down pre sentencing report on me. Probation couldn’t see me till after 2 so for two hours I was absolutely shitting it thinking that’s me done I’m going prison finally went back in at 4 with the out come being £170 fine 22 months ban course offered and 180 hours community service which I believe is harsh as I work full time on the railway so not even my roster knows what is going on but we can all get past a very silly and dangerous mistake

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off