3rd party claim

Convicted Driver Insurance

Benros91

I’ve received an email through from 1st central finance who was my insurance provider, due to damage of a parked car I believe they can claim the costs back, I am aware I’ll probably have to do this but does anyone have any advice or anything before I sign the forms or should I get someone to look it over. Tbh there probably isn’t a way around this but just wanted to see my options. Thanks in advance

Lizzie

I’ve received an email through from 1st central finance who was my insurance provider, due to damage of a parked car I believe they can claim the costs back, I am aware I’ll probably have to do this but does anyone have any advice or anything before I sign the forms or should I get someone to look it over. Tbh there probably isn’t a way around this but just wanted to see my options. Thanks in advance
Sorry I can't really offer any advice as I'm going to be in the same boat. Can I ask when you had the accident and when the insurance company contacted you? Many thanks

Benros91

Sorry I can't really offer any advice as I'm going to be in the same boat. Can I ask when you had the accident and when the insurance company contacted you? Many thanks
Yeah course it was on the 15th of March I just got contacted yesterday but they had to wait till I was convicted and my court case took a while so that’s why it’s been a few months, no idea on the cost of anything yet I guess I won’t till I return the indemnity form 😣

Lizzie

Yeah course it was on the 15th of March I just got contacted yesterday but they had to wait till I was convicted and my court case took a while so that’s why it’s been a few months, no idea on the cost of anything yet I guess I won’t till I return the indemnity form 😣
There is a good thread on here that relates to (Admiral) not sure who you are with but it may give you some advice. It's regarding a Father and son.

warby26

Hi. I'm in court for first DD offence and I have head round most of it and I have to take the penalty given. My question is what I should with my insurance. I'm with 1st Central (a broker) and I have reported my accident and confirmed to them that I was charged with DD. They have said they will deal with the 3rd party claim but I am concerned at the cost so should I go direct and deal with it myself. I suppose it all depends on whether they will come and chase me. Also do I then have to inform them when I am convicted?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off