367 days since incident / interim ban has expired

Convicted Driver Insurance

RegretItAll

Hi all - hope you are well.

I’m looking for some advice.

I was arrested for drink and dangerous driving in July 2021 - I was bailed whilst they did blood tests etc to determine my alcohol level.

6 months passed and I never received any correspondence from the police or courts so i decided to call and get an update on my case.

I was told I had missed my court date and there was a warrant for my arrest. I immediately handed myself into the police and was later seen in the magistrates via video link.

I was again bailed and my case was passed to the crown courts due to the fact I failed to stop for the police and crashed my vehicle. I was also given an ‘interim ban’ which last 6 months.

This ban has now expired - can I now get my license back until I am sentenced?

Anyone else been waiting over a year to get sentenced?

I’m going completely crazy as I have thought about this every single day for the last 367 days.

I have had to rebuild my life completely but I’m not sure I can take anymore. I just want to know my outcome.

Any advice etc please and thank you.

Hi all - hope you are well.

I’m looking for some advice.

I was arrested for drink and dangerous driving in July 2021 - I was bailed whilst they did blood tests etc to determine my alcohol level.

6 months passed and I never received any correspondence from the police or courts so i decided to call and get an update on my case.

I was told I had missed my court date and there was a warrant for my arrest. I immediately handed myself into the police and was later seen in the magistrates via video link.

I was again bailed and my case was passed to the crown courts due to the fact I failed to stop for the police and crashed my vehicle. I was also given an ‘interim ban’ which last 6 months.

This ban has now expired - can I now get my license back until I am sentenced?

Anyone else been waiting over a year to get sentenced?

I’m going completely crazy as I have thought about this every single day for the last 367 days.

I have had to rebuild my life completely but I’m not sure I can take anymore. I just want to know my outcome.

Any advice etc please and thank you.
Have a look on the DVLA website and see what its states your licence as that is a good starting point.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off