2nd time drink driving

Convicted Driver Insurance

Jaytrowell

I’ve been caught drink driving for a 2nd time. 1st time just over 10 years ago by 6/7 months. This time I hit a parked vehicle minor damage to there car which I believe they have fixed themselves where as mine got recovered by the police and I had to pay a recovery fee then I just signed it over for them to scrap as it would have cost more to repair than the car was worth. I blew 83. I’m worried I will miss my wedding which is 17 days after my court date I have a 4 year old daughter and I’m the main bill payer in the house what is my likely out come any help is appreciated

If the date of this offence is outside of 10 years since the date of your previous conviction then that previous conviction will not be considered for the purpose of sentencing. A reading of 83 puts you in the second sentencing bracket meaning you will face a ban of between 17 and 22 months together with a fine or a community order.

If the date of this offence is outside of 10 years since the date of your previous conviction then that previous conviction will not be considered for the purpose of sentencing. A reading of 83 puts you in the second sentencing bracket meaning you will face a ban of between 17 and 22 months together with a fine or a community order.
Thank you for your reply Sean.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off