1st Central Car insurance policy for drink driving

Convicted Driver Insurance

jtezwe

Has anybody been insured by these guys and had an accident that was a drink driving charge? did they claim 3rd party from you? i’m really worried- their policy claims if you have an accident under the influence they don’t pay you and will pay for 3rd party damage however- they will claim this back from you. I am so so worried as i hit a parked car- to my knowledge one car and i have seen cctv footage of this i wasn’t even speeding it was just dumb luck. But for some reason two other random cars have claimed against my insurance - and the one i actually hit so 3 in total. My insurers didn’t even tell me this i keep calling everyday for updates- now i have asked them to get the cctv and i have also told them i didn’t hit the other two cars and they told me i am not a ‘credible witness’ because i was drunk (though i am yet to be convicted) the guy was so so rude and i asked if the claimants have provided any photos or evidence and cctv as frankly nobody saw me- it was late and dark people came out after hearing the noise- but i don’t run away or nothing i did the right thing talked to police and so on (in hindsight i probably incriminated myself but here we are). Insurance people said claimants know my name, and registration - i didn’t give this out i am guessing police did but also WHY would police give my name i’m sure that’s against gdpr. Now to be clear i didn’t want to run away from this next day i found the car i know i hit i left my number and they refused to speak to me- i did right thing. But i’m just wondering why my insurance seem more keen to pay out these random claims than to listen to me i’m also worried more claims might come because it’s a very tight road where pretty much everyone’s car has been hit before and i might just be the sucker cause i got nicked. Any insight will be so helpful

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off