133ug... need advice!

Convicted Driver Insurance

glen

I coused an accident whilst driving under influence of alcohol. Have crashed into neighbours fence and broke it.Police was called.Had no driving license, no insurance and had 133ug of alcohol in breath. Previously was charged with beeing in charged of vehicle above the legal alcohol limit, that happened 3years ago. Now i could not attend the court, becouse i was in hospital abroad. Have faxed the note from doctor to court, but they still issued an arrest warrant. Just been discharged from hospital abroad but scared to go back to UK. Will i be arrested in airport? And what could i get for this? Will they add that i did not attend the court etc...? Than you.:eek::confused:

Glen,

It is essential that you instruct a solicitor asap as, if the warrant is not withdrawn, your arrest is inevitable. This could mean arresting you at the airport! If arrested, you are likely to be kept in custody until there is a Court available to deal with you. If this takes place over the weekend or bank holiday you could spent time in custody that could be avoided!

The offence that you have described is very serious and is aggravated by the high reading and accident caused. At present you risk a prison sentence - the maximum that could be imposed is 6 months. I think that I can help you try to avoid a prison sentence.

If you would like to contact me please call me in order to discuss matters further. We offer representation on a fixed fee basis.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off