Drug drive

Convicted Driver Insurance

Oioi

I know this is for drink driving but has anyone been caught drug driving and never heard nothing back I live in wales and smoke weed hope that it goes over 6 months or is it wishful thinking it’s been a month and half now still heard nothing back

I know this is for drink driving but has anyone been caught drug driving and never heard nothing back I live in wales and smoke weed hope that it goes over 6 months or is it wishful thinking it’s been a month and half now still heard nothing back
My son waited a year as we in Scotland it’s 12 months to commence proceedings but they left it till the last day and his case was time barred so hopefully you get same result

My son waited a year as we in Scotland it’s 12 months to commence proceedings but they left it till the last day and his case was time barred so hopefully you get same result
Ok thanks mate I’m in wales hopefully goes over the 6 months such a stupid law pal only smoke in the nights

Ok thanks mate I’m in wales hopefully goes over the 6 months such a stupid law pal only smoke in the nights
Hopefully your not over there back logged with blood results drink different they go with breath but smoke they need bloods his was to long at lab so case was dismissed

Hopefully your not over there back logged with blood results drink different they go with breath but smoke they need bloods his was to long at lab so case was dismissed
Fingers crossed mate I don’t have much luck tho mind so we will see got everything crossed tho pal stupid law thanks for the reply feel a bit better now roll on November haha

i got caught in oct 2020 and it took 5 months and 2 weeks before I got the dreaded letter. awful experience

i got caught in oct 2020 and it took 5 months and 2 weeks before I got the dreaded letter. awful experience
Gutted I hope it goes over it’s my only hope will be a pain with a ban copper said will take 4-5 months hopefully go over that

My sons got time barred he waited 12 months as we in Scotland
Hopefully I get the same as your son few people I’ve spoken to are fine and others not so lucky if they get to my bloods I’m screwed smoked since I was 14 since passed test just smoke in the nights we will see it will be my first offence so 12 months ban and fine just hopefully goes over the 6 months only hope I have thanks for messages back

Levels drop quickly in blood but if your a reg smoker you will sit over the limit most of the time I was 10 hrs and got 6.2 but I’m a daily stoner half oz 3Q ish a week

Any one got license back after cannabis driving ? Is there a drug test involved all I find on Google is about drunk driving not cannabis driving

Levels drop quickly in blood but if your a reg smoker you will sit over the limit most of the time I was 10 hrs and got 6.2 but I’m a daily stoner half oz 3Q ish a week
Hello mate what did u get for for being ovef the limit

12 months my blood was 6.2 and I’m a heavy stoner albeit I didn’t have much that day but was smoking a spliff when got pulled over lol

12 months my blood was 6.2 and I’m a heavy stoner albeit I didn’t have much that day but was smoking a spliff when got pulled over lol
Im hoping cause i hadn't smoked nothing in those 10 hours i might get away with it u might of if u weren't smoking 1 when u got pulled

Ah ha wishful thinking never know mate hopefully you be right expect the worse then won’t be disappointed, I wrote a mitigation letter and handed to the court on the morning explaining how sorry I am and I didn’t feel Impared and didn’t understand how cannabis acts in the blood etc etc

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off