Post medical wait update

Convicted Driver Insurance
I’ve rung them today . My GP info was scanned on just over 2 weeks ago . I’m in a work queue. Suggests I check online every day . Could be dealt with tomorrow or , could be 6 months . Yes . He actually said that .
Hopefully you have some good news very soon (y)

Here is a link for a petition to stop the strikes, not that it will do much good... the medical department are striking again from the 2nd of August for a MONTH!
Well it has been up for a month….. and only 600 signatures.
The problem is that it calls on Boris Johnson to sack the head of the PCS Union……something that cannot be done by him so pretty pointless really………

They won’t get paid wages if they strike. The £ 40 per day will be paid from Union funds to offset the loss of earnings
Ok, that makes sense. I've just managed go gey through again and my paperwork is still waiting to be reviewed 😫

Ok, that makes sense. I've just managed go gey through again and my paperwork is still waiting to be reviewed 😫
The statement put out by the union explains that they are targeting the medical group as it’s the department that has the most impact and which ministers are most concerned about. Person I spoke to on Friday told me they had implemented a shift system to improve social distancing so I’m not sure how much the original complaint that prompted the strike still pertains. I suspect that the dissatisfaction with Management goes way beyond this and can understand why to be honest .

Here is a link for a petition to stop the strikes, not that it will do much good... the medical department are striking again from the 2nd of August for a MONTH!
If you are going to do a crusade jess can start a separate thread and keep all the discussion on there and it will not clog up all the threads. I am totally onboard what you are saying but this thread is about post medical updates not about the DVLA strikes.

If you are going to do a crusade jess can start a separate thread and keep all the discussion on there and it will not clog up all the threads. I am totally onboard what you are saying but this thread is about post medical updates not about the DVLA strikes.
A crusade? I was simply sharing a petition that I came across this morning?! As for the strikes, considering it's the medical department, surely that's fitting for the thread as it's going to effect all of our waiting time's?

A crusade? I was simply sharing a petition that I came across this morning?! As for the strikes, considering it's the medical department, surely that's fitting for the thread as it's going to effect all of our waiting time's?
I moderate on a few forums jess and i would have moved your thread to its own section and surly you can see that makes sense.Most posts on here are for peoples own ongoing medical experiences not an agenda about the dvla striking. Just start a new thread on it and keep all that topic in one place. I really sympathise and totally onboard what you are saying believe me as i am in the same situation.

I moderate on a few forums jess and i would have moved your thread to its own section and surly you can see that makes sense.Most posts on here are for peoples own ongoing medical experiences not an agenda about the dvla striking. Just start a new thread on it and keep all that topic in one place. I really sympathise and totally onboard what you are saying believe me as i am in the same situation.
It's fine, I'll leave the thread. I was only trying to help with everyone's ongoing case's, in the hope that it might get us all a little bit closer.

It's fine, I'll leave the thread. I was only trying to help with everyone's ongoing case's, in the hope that it might get us all a little bit closer.
Start a thread Jess - makes total sense !! - it’s going to come up more and more and DVLA is starting to hit the headlines pretty much daily now…

Start a thread Jess - makes total sense !! - it’s going to come up more and more and DVLA is starting to hit the headlines pretty much daily now…
To be honest I'm having a bit of a sensitive day and feeling a bit put out now, feel free to use the link for the petition though of course, it's just something I came across this morning on the DVLA Facebook page, so it's there for everyone, if you wanted to start the new thread 🙂

To be honest I'm having a bit of a sensitive day and feeling a bit put out now, feel free to use the link for the petition though of course, it's just something I came across this morning on the DVLA Facebook page, so it's there for everyone, if you wanted to start the new thread 🙂
Thanks for putting it on . I wouldn’t have known about it if you hadn’t . I think I’m going to contact my MP now .

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off