Finally the end is here!!!!!

Convicted Driver Insurance

Dannyp90

First of all I would like to thank the people that answered my questions on this forum. I was due my licence back 25th November. The medical questionnaire was back and forth a few times. Basically my doctor had answered No to dependance and also persistent miss use. Q3 asks about alcohol intake, November 2018 I went to the doctor as I went through a rough patch and was drinking ‘up to 150 units a week’ It wasn’t as much as that but as it was on my medical records the doc had to write this. The DVLA questioned this. My doctor wrote a letter explaining it was a one off and a short period of time.

After phoning twice a week for updates I was told yesterday that my case was with the licensing team. I checked on the DVLA website this afternoon and I have a full license as of today.

This has been up there with one of the hardest couple of months of my life full if constant stress, anxiety and sleepless nights.
If anyone wants to ask anything about the process or wants any information just ask. This forum is brilliant. It’s very easy to get down and stressed over the process but just remember there is an end. I genuinely thought I would never get mine back and hopefully by Friday my license will be through the door. Thanks again everyone that gave me advice along the way!!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off