If you have a permanent address in one city in Kansas but go to school full time (college) in another city in Kansas can you drive home if your license has been restricted due to a DUI. Currently I am only suppose to drive from home to work and from home to school. I am living in a rented place in one town and have a permanent address in another (my parents address). I want to drive home for Thanksgiving but do not know if I am allowed to do that. Does anyone know?