drink drive possible 3rd conviction

Convicted Driver Insurance

jccool

hi i was stopped last friday by the road and breathalized and gave a reading of 53 around 5:30pm. at 7:44 pm they put me on the main machine and i blew 44. at 9:05 they took a sample of blood then put me back on machine at about 9:30pm and i blew 31 so they let me go. any ideas of what my blood will be and what they will charge me with. bearing in mind this is my 3rd offence in 10 years the first been 2001 the second been in 2004. any help would be greatful.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi i was stopped last friday by the road and breathalized and gave a reading of 53 around 5:30pm. at 7:44 pm they put me on the main machine and i blew 44. at 9:05 they took a sample of blood then put me back on machine at about 9:30pm and i blew 31 so they let me go. any ideas of what my blood will be and what they will charge me with. bearing in mind this is my 3rd offence in 10 years the first been 2001 the second been in 2004. any help would be greatful.

If your blood test results prove that you were above the legal prescribed limit which is 80 milligrams of alcohol per 100 millilitres of blood you will be charged with driving with excess alcohol.

If you are charged and subsequently convicted you will receive a mandatory minimum 36 month driving disqualification (likely a lot more as it will be your 3rd drink driving offence in 10 years) and a fine or community service or in extreme cases imprisonment.

The Magistrates will no doubt come down hard on you as a persistent high risk offender, they may also place you on probation with a compulsory alcohol treatment requirement as alcohol seems to be causing you a lot of problems.

Last edited:
You don't deserve a licence. 3 TIMES mate is a complete and utter joke. I bet you drive pi**ed all the time.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off