Arrested for drink driving

Convicted Driver Insurance

giraffe43

Can someone please give me some advice. I was arrested for drink driving at home several weeks ago. I was released under investigation and not heard anything since but have been warned there may be an id parade as I was followed and reported to the police. I blew a reading of 126 and feel so ashamed and scared and worried what will happen next

Can someone please give me some advice. I was arrested for drink driving at home several weeks ago. I was released under investigation and not heard anything since but have been warned there may be an id parade as I was followed and reported to the police. I blew a reading of 126 and feel so ashamed and scared and worried what will happen next

In order to be successfully prosecuted for drink driving there needs to be proof that a person was driving a vehicle while over the legal limit. Sounds like the police are trying to obtain sufficient evidence to prove that you were in fact driving the vehicle, they have proof that you were over the limit, they now need to gather evidence to prove that you were driving the vehicle.

Let us know how you get on with the ID parade.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off