Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes

Convicted Driver Insurance Quoteline
Convicted driver insurance quote line owned and operated by MCE Insurance

Follow Drinkdriving.org on:

Follow Drinkdriving.org on Facebook Follow Drinkdriving.org on Google+ Follow Drinkdriving.org on Twitter

Thread: Arrested for drink driving

giraffe43 is offline Member

Default Arrested for drink driving

Can someone please give me some advice. I was arrested for drink driving at home several weeks ago. I was released under investigation and not heard anything since but have been warned there may be an id parade as I was followed and reported to the police. I blew a reading of 126 and feel so ashamed and scared and worried what will happen next

Forum Moderator is offline Global Moderator

Default Re: Arrested for drink driving

Convicted Driver Insurance Quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by giraffe43 View Post
    Can someone please give me some advice. I was arrested for drink driving at home several weeks ago. I was released under investigation and not heard anything since but have been warned there may be an id parade as I was followed and reported to the police. I blew a reading of 126 and feel so ashamed and scared and worried what will happen next
    In order to be successfully prosecuted for drink driving there needs to be proof that a person was driving a vehicle while over the legal limit. Sounds like the police are trying to obtain sufficient evidence to prove that you were in fact driving the vehicle, they have proof that you were over the limit, they now need to gather evidence to prove that you were driving the vehicle.

Let us know how you get on with the ID parade (Id parade).

Regards
    Forum Moderator

UK - UK Drink Driving Laws | Drink Driving Solicitors | Convicted Drivers Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Legal Advice | Latest News
    | Latest Info | Drug Driving

U.S. - US DUI Drunk Driving Laws | US DUI Lawyers & Attorneys | SR22 Auto Insurance | BAC Calculator | FREE Lawyer Consultation

International - Worldwide BAC Limits Maximum legal prescribed blood alcohol content limits for over 250 countries & jurisdictions