D27P

Convicted Driver Insurance

Anonymous90

Hi,

I've received my D27P through, which is really nice. Means I'm on the home straight.

I wouldn't say I'm awful at filling out forms, but this is an absolute pain.
Important Notes part C states, "For GB Photocard license holders "do not fill in section 5, which is fine, but technically I don't currently hold a GB Photocard license, it's been revoked.

I've not changed any of my details though, so do I still need to provide my passport number or not?

Hopefully this will be all sorted :)

Hi,

I've received my D27P through, which is really nice. Means I'm on the home straight.

I wouldn't say I'm awful at filling out forms, but this is an absolute pain.
Important Notes part C states, "For GB Photocard license holders "do not fill in section 5, which is fine, but technically I don't currently hold a GB Photocard license, it's been revoked.

I've not changed any of my details though, so do I still need to provide my passport number or not?

Hopefully this will be all sorted :)

For the purpose of this question, you are a GB photocard holder, in that you are not a foreign licence holder not the holder of an old 'paper' licence.
You only need your passport number if you are updating your photo and want to avoid getting the photo endorsed by someone.. 'I certify that this is a true likeness of XXXX....'

Thanks for the help. Sent it off last week.

Fingers crossed. I'll give them a phone call perhaps later this week to make sure they received it.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off