will I deffo get banned?

Convicted Driver Insurance

devoed

I was arrested last week for drink driving, yet I wasn't driving but was in my car waiting for my friend! I admitted I was giving her a lift home, failed my roadside test, taken to police station blew 40, police said he was gutted cos he thought I'd blow more, refused blood test. No interview, put in cell for an hour then released on bail charged with drink driving. My career rests on driving can I escape a ban even though I have a drunk in charge from 9 yrs ago?

I was arrested last week for drink driving, yet I wasn't driving but was in my car waiting for my friend! I admitted I was giving her a lift home, failed my roadside test, taken to police station blew 40, police said he was gutted cos he thought I'd blow more, refused blood test. No interview, put in cell for an hour then released on bail charged with drink driving. My career rests on driving can I escape a ban even though I have a drunk in charge from 9 yrs ago?

If you have been charged under Section 5(1)(a) of The Road Traffic Act 1988, a 12 month minimum disqualification is mandatory.

And if you were banned for the offence 9 years ago, it will be a minimum 3 year ban this time.....

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off