HRO carrying out practical driving test before medical??

Convicted Driver Insurance

a1-idiot

Hi

Basically i come under HRO, i also have to retake a extended driving test.
I applied for my provisionally license quite a few years ago after the ban, as far as i can remember i received nothing about a medical, i have also completed my theory test and have now booked my practical with no mention of the medical.

now obviously if i don't have to do the medical i would prefer not to
at the same time i don't want to turn up the test centre and not be able to carry out the test, losing my money because i haven't done the medical,
or would i still be able to take the test and only receive my license back subject to the medical

any advice would be great
Cheers

Hi

Basically i come under HRO, i also have to retake a extended driving test.
I applied for my provisionally license quite a few years ago after the ban, as far as i can remember i received nothing about a medical, i have also completed my theory test and have now booked my practical with no mention of the medical.

now obviously if i don't have to do the medical i would prefer not to
at the same time i don't want to turn up the test centre and not be able to carry out the test, losing my money because i haven't done the medical,
or would i still be able to take the test and only receive my license back subject to the medical

any advice would be great
Cheers

Have you checked your driving licence details online? What does it say?

I would contact the DVLA to get clarification about the medical. If you have paid for a new driving licence, theory test, practical test and I presume, driving lessons then you may as well chase up the DVLA about the medical, the cost of which is approximately £120.

It is best to get clarification about the medical now so all is above board.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off